Home > Credit Repair Center > Lexington Law
- Would you like to Remove Bad Credit Items from your Credit Report?
- Would you like to Raise Your Credit Score by 50, 100, or even 200 Points?
- Would you like to apply for a new home or car loan & NOT worry about the Credit Check?
- Lexington Law specializes in Repairing
- 100% Legal
- Operated and Managed by Attorneys
- Unlimited Disputes at No Additional Charge
- Unlimited Deletions at No Additional Cost
- No Hidden Fees
- $99.95 Initial Sign-up; $79.95 per month
- Full Refund Policy*
- Cancel Anytime
Can Bad Credit be Deleted?
Law is a Law Firm that specializes in helping consumers
repair their Credit Reports. Through experience and innovative
Credit Report repair solutions, they have helped over a half million clients repair their Credit Reports by removing inaccurate,
misleading, or unverifiable information. It is legal and it is doable. Just because you got yourself into some financial trouble doesn't mean you can't start the process of improving your credit. From bankruptcies,
to charge-offs, repossessions, house judgements, garnishments,
to tax liens, Lexington Law has deleted over
1,200,000 such items in 2010 along. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) allows a consumer to challenge the information on their credit report on the basis of "completeness and accuracy". When a consumer files a dispute, the credit bureaus must contact the source of the credit information and confirm that the information is accurate, verifiable, and not obsolete. If, within 30 days, the credit bureau has not received verification from the creditor, then the credit bureau must promptly delete the credit listing. If there is an inaccurate item
on your report, Lexington Law will work diligently
with you and the credit report bureaus to have the inaccuracies
Repair Your Credit Report
Inaccurate or misleading
information about your credit from any of the three credit
bureaus is not only irritating, but it can cost you money.
The cost of a new car loan can easily be $5,000 to $9,000 more for having bad credit. Potential creditors look closely at these reports to determine
whether or not to provide you credit in the first place and
then at what cost. A higher credit score can help you purchase your dream home, buy a new car, and save you thousands in interest expense. Inaccurate information may arise from lost
or stolen credit cards, divorces, bankruptcy filings, or just
plain employee errors. You should check your reports frequently
for inaccurate information and then work on correcting them
immediately. Trying to do-it-yourself can be a daunting task, especially if there are numerous items. Disputing the credit report is the easy part. Actually removing items and repairing the report is the difficult part. Lexington knows both the law and the process.
Lexington Law's 4-Step Process
There are four (4) essential steps that make up the process of cleaning up
your credit reports. These steps are repeated until you are satisfied with the
- Forward your credit reports. Lexington Law will help you obtain current copies of your
credit reports from all three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Items to dispute are chosen. Your assigned attorneys and paralegals will identify credit score impacting items on your credit reports and will prepare and submit legal challenges and disputes.
- Lexington Law works your case using their experience and arsenal of repair
strategies. You can view the status of your case by going to the Lexington Law website and monitor your results 24/7.
- Follow up and Escalation. The credit bureaus have 30 days to investigate your dispute.
When you receive a response from a bureau, you send a copy to Lexington Law and
the cycle starts over again until you are satisfied with the results.
Consider Upgrading to the Concord Level
For an even higher level of service, you may want to upgrade to Lexington Law's Concord Program. The Concord Program is divided into two levels:
- Concord Standard adds several targeted legal interventions which may improve your results. For just $20 per month more, this upgrade includes goodwill interventions for mild late pay accounts, escalated information requests for more seriously late accounts, and debt validation in accordance with the the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act for certain charged-off and collection accounts.
- Concord Premier, while including all normal and Concord Standard services, also includes monthly credit score improvement analysis,
ReportWatch™ alerts that detects changes within your credit reports which could impact your credit score,
InquiryAssist™ which addresses problematic credit report inquiries, and Identity Theft Insurance from AIG. Concord Premier costs $99.95 initially and then $99.95 per month therafter.
Need to See Your Credit Report?
Many companies claim to offer you a "free" copy of your credit report. However, if you read the fine print you must first sign up for their monthly credit monitoring service, which of course costs money. Although they do allow you to cancel anytime and keep your credit report, they are hoping you will forget and in the meantime they also have your email address and credit card number. One time per year you can receive a truly free copy by visiting annualcreditreport.com. However, if you are going to work diligently on improving your report you will likely want to see it a few times per year. We favor going straight to the source, paying a nominal fee for your credit report, and not having to worry about canceling a monthly plan. Equifax, the originator of the credit report, offers just your individual report or your 3-in-1 report from all of the credit agencies.
Advantages of Working
with Lexington Law
Unlike many companies
who claim to be credit repair companies, Lexington
Law is an actual law firm staffed by attorneys. They
enforce your rights under the various federal laws, your case
is reviewed by an attorney who will impose legal opinions
when and if necessary, and your confidentiality is protected
by the attorney-client privilege. Lexington Law
has been in business since 1991 and their reasonable fees
are backed by a full refund policy*. Their agreement provides
for unlimited disputes, unlimited deletions, unlimited support
or full refund policy, and no hidden fees, and you can cancel
penalty-free anytime. There is no contractual obligation with
and Conditions Apply.
Nesco Products, Inc., owner of ManagingMoney.com, is an Authorized Affiliate of Lexington Law and is being compensated.
Link to Us - Partners - Advertiser Center - Newsroom
©2017 Nesco Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.